Riverview Pediatric Dentist
A dental crown can renew the appearance and function of a tooth. It can also fill a gap left by a tooth that was lost early due to trauma.
Dental crowns can:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Cover and support a damaged or decayed tooth
- Cover a severely discolored tooth
- Restore a broken or severely worn tooth
Also, dental crowns are often used in conjunction with root canal therapy or as an anchor for a bridge.
Crowns are typically made from porcelain to provide both strength and a natural appearance. Once treatment is complete, instruct your child to continue their routine brushing and flossing. Keep regular office visits to help their crown last for many years.
For more information or to request an appointment, contact Dr. Jenny’s Pediatric Dental Office.